The following is included in the rental price:
- A host who welcomes you and will be available during your stay for any questions you may have.
- Use of cold and hot water.
- Use of air conditioning and heating.
- Linen 1 x per week.
- Towels and bath towels.
- Final cleaning.
- Maintenance of the pool
(The pool is open all year round and can be heated on request at an additional cost).
- A starter pack - some basic facilities for the household to get you started.
- Tax and tourist tax.
- Cots are available on request.
Arrival and departure
- The fixed changeover day is Saturday but you can deviate from that if there is room for it.
- Because of the cleaning you can arrive at the house from 16.00 hours.
- Departure is no later than 10.00 hours in the morning.
- Please let us know when you expect to arrive and with which flight so we can take this into account.
Booking and payment terms and conditions
- When making a reservation, we require a deposit of 30% of the total costs. Payment must be made within one week after the reservation.
- We also ask for name and address details and a copy of the passport of the main booker.
- After receipt of the information and the deposit, the booking is final.
You will then receive a final booking confirmation.
- The amount due, including a deposit, must be paid 6 weeks before arrival. For bookings made within six weeks before the start of the stay, the full amount must be paid in one go.
- After payment of the total rent you will receive the route description to Casa Manor Pedras de Cima.
- In case of cancellation, the following cancellation costs will be charged:
- Up to 6 weeks before arrival 30% of the total rent.
- From 6 weeks before the day of arrival 100% of the total rental price.
Liability of the tenant and deposit
- The tenant is obliged to use the rented property properly and to leave the rented property in good condition, nicely and tidy again.
- On the day of departure, the caretaker and the tenant will jointly check if any damage has been done to the house or its contents. Tenant is liable for damage caused during the stay unless caused by normal use, and accepts this responsibility.
- For small damage we will charge a deposit of EUR 500, -. Any small damage will be deducted. The remaining amount will be returned to the tenant within 2 weeks after the stay.
Liability of the lessor
- The landlord takes care of an excellent state of maintenance of the mansion.
- The landlord is not responsible for accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur during a stay in or around the mansion. This also applies to the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- By accepting this reservation, it has been agreed that all guests or other guests explicitly acknowledge the risk of damage resulting from the use of the property.
If there are any questions about the booking and payment terms or about the mansion, the availability, etc.
do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to answer your questions.